Faisal Movers Premium Bus service
Faisal Movers, a private bus service, is all set to launch its business-class bus service on the Lahore-Islamabad route. The company faces a lot of competition, since a number of other companies have already launched their private bus services on this route. It is owned by the Khawaja group of companies.
Faisal Movers Premium Bus Service for Lahore-Islamabad Route
The transport company is hoping to improve its standards of service delivery as well as cater to the increasing demands of passengers along this popular route.
ProPakistani has confirmed with Faisal Movers that the Lahore-Islamabad Route will be priced at Rs. 900.
As of now, the complete specifications of the bus have not been revealed. However, some of the features offered by Faisal Movers include:
- Comfortable Sofa Seats
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Video on Demand System
- Phone Charging Facility
Faisal Movers have been at the receiving end of a lot of criticism due to their poor customer service particularly in regards to its staff’s attitude towards passengers on board. Having stated that, it is hoped that the launch of their new bus might also bring about a change when it comes to customer satisfaction.
History of Faisal Movers
Faisal Movers, an intercity bus service, was incorporated in 1994. The bus service covers major cities such as Lahore, Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Murree and more. The company claims that it is offering its services at lower fares as compared to its competitors.
Here is the company’s history and expansion over the years:
- 1995: Commenced transportation business.
- 2003: Express Bus Service started on Sargodha – Multan itinerary.
- 2004: Multan – Rawalpindi route started in January which was followed by CSD terminal at Multan Cantonment during the month of March.
- 2005: Computerized Ticketing was launched for passengers.
- 2006: New destinations D.G Khan and Bahawalpur, were added to served the passengers from Southern Punjab. Inauguration of Murree Terminal.
- 2007: Online Booking was started to facilitate passengers. Expansion in the fleet by inducting New Daewoo Buses.
- 2008: Multan – Okara – Lahore route was commenced by inaugurating a new terminal at Okara Cantonment.